Made from high-quality stainless steel (18/10), all COSTA NOVA flatware collections are crafted for exceptional durability and sustainable for everyday use. To maintain the original qualities we advise some extra care:
- Remove all the residues after each use, in order to avoid prolonged contact with cutlery pieces;
- For manual washing use hot water, a neutral detergent, and a soft cloth/ sponge;
- Do not use abrasive or mechanical aggressive agents;
- Cutlery should be placed in the dishwasher`s basket or tray; knives separate from other cutlery;
- After each dishwasher cycle, it is highly recommended that cutlery must be removed from the basket and well dried with a soft cloth;
- There should be special care with the knives and the blade of hollow handle knives, due to their extra sharpness. As they are more susceptible to oxidization, they should be carefully dried after each wash. We recommend the with the PVD copper copper finish pieces.
- In order to recuperate the original shine and remove lasting stains from a lesser quality washing, a soft cloth with drops of lemon juice can be used;
- Special materials and/or special finishings, as Fibber/Resin, PVD, Gold-plated or Silver-plated, must be washed only in dishwasher, following the instructions upon described and also temperature not higher than 60ºC/140ºF and detergent with less than 10% of phosphates;
- Do not keep COSTA NOVA flatware in humid places;
- You can rehydrate the resin handles with some rich moisture cream.
Stainless steel (vintage finishing) and rosewood. Dishwashing is not recommended on knives with a wood handle. Wash after each use with a non-abrasive sponge. Dry with a soft towel to avoid corrosion and spots.
Item(s) added to the basket